Friday, February 4, 2011

Double Breasted

Follow Me:


                 Outfit




Button Down - Ralph Lauren
 Blazer - H& M
 Tie - YSL
 Cardigan - American Apparel

The Double Breasted Cardigan is truly one of the most versatile garments that you can work into your wardrobe. Personally I tend to wear my double breasted cardigans a bit more fitted as well as my waist coats. What I love about these cardigans is the many different looks and feels that can be produced due to its structure.



























The American Apparel double breasted cardigan is very fitted and cozy, which gives it that very formal appeal. But at the same time its construction with the low v-neck and fabric construction gives it a tad of a dress down affect. This cardigan has a simple cut to it, nothing is too exaggerated or blown over the top. AA really is known for the realm of creating basic garments, that at the same time serving many purposes the double breasted cardigan is a perfect example.

16 comments:

  1. you know, i really like your style. i feel like there aren't too many male fashion bloggers who are geared towards things that the average heterosexual male might actually wear. you always look so dapper and i can appreciate that. i'm feeling the stylized eyebrows though, but that's just me. keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look for you. The hat really makes it something! I'd like to remake this into a feminine look.

    tangibilitynow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cate thanks you for your comment :)

    @Aricka Go for it, id love to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how that cardigan can be so casual or dressed up, depending on how you accessorize.
    wonderful blog !
    http://haggardlibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the button down on you with the tie
    http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look cool!
    i like your style!
    check my newest post on my blog if you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks!
    like the style

    http://aliavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of a double-breasted cardigan. I may have to check it out because my hubby wears sweaters to work in cold months, and this would be a nice way to change it up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woooow, double breasted cardi, how cool is that?
    Something to keep warm in and at the same time still look stylish!
    Thumbs up to that one haa

    Following ya anyways :)

    Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look my man!
    Your style inspires me so much.
    Keep up the good work!

    officialharrydelano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stud. You find the greatest things and style it great. I love the cardigan, its perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of the most stylish guys I know! GO SPENCE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the db cardi is great. that YSL tie, on the other hand, is unfortunate. nothin' but love though :)

    awesome pics on the site btw, keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.