Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wrap Around



OUTFIT
Hat - Thrifted
Coat - Thrifted
Button up - Polo
Shirt Around Waist - Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans - Cheap Monday
Boots - Dr. Martens






For sure this post is a lot more experimental and free from what I have been offering as of late. Some days you just got to throw on whatever you want spontaneously and see how it turns out. This outfit is most definitely one of those moments. If it isn’t really noticeable yet I am in love with the abstract patterned Tommy button down. It just works so well for me with a lot of things. It’s one of few pieces that I own that can be classy if worn but add character to itself without any major modifications/adjustments.




Dr. Martens really is probably at the epitome of quality and durability when looking for a good pair of boots. I 'm really drawn towards them because it’s not easy to find boots. That can not only maintain their quality during while trekking through heavy snow storms and falls. But as well still be able to wear comfortably as well as adapt to your personal spring/summer wardrobe. Pretty much they can be worn all year round, and not look awkward on your feet if pairing them up with shorts in the summer.







1 WEEK LEFT FOR GIVEAWAY

For give away details Click Here

10 comments:

  1. Love the Docs, Hat and jacket! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying the bohemian look. Love the Red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have to tell you again that I love your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes, and the jacket
    http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, I can't believe I've just come across your blog.. its great!! lovin your style :) keep it up!

    will follow :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fire hott outfit post as always...love your style dude
    And thanks for commenting and visiting BLEURGH

    Xisses Onyxsta
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog, your style is really cool!

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your hat, this outfit is killing me!

    Thanks for stopping by and the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this while searching on google,Yoooooo this fit is so fucking amazing!!!! @TutZuckerberg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.