Saturday, April 16, 2011

Electric Relaxation














Outfit
Denim Vest -Thrifted
Shirt - Polo
Jeans - Cheap Mondays
Socks - AA
Leather Lace Ups - Thrifted

















Relaxation is desperately needed on my end as of late. The exams, projects, and finals really had been taking its tole on me mentally.  I just needed a moment to really kick back and get away from it all and have a bit of me time. Dominic ( fellow school mate) and I headed over to this near by cafe for escape.


Check out Dom's BLOG


When in my state of relaxation it really allows me to create and paint pictures mentally. Without any disturbances or interruptions I thought to myself how much I love and appreciate the element of creation, is there really anything else that you can get more pleasure out of than creating something? Whether it’s a song, painting, dance, etc. 
My creative process really consist of a billion images, quotes, songs, paints just racing through my mind in a second.Every once in a while, my brain hits on a winning combination. Instantly, this exciting new idea pops into my conscious awareness, and I begin to work on it. It’s truly the greatest place I could ever be at any given time, what I find strange about the process. Is that after everything is all said and done it may not make sense to others, but I prefer it that way. Imagine living in a world without logic, just creation.




























"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

I ran into this quote the other day and it really stuck to me. It takes a lot of confidence to completely go through and trust you visions with everything you got. At times it can be scary even nerve racking to show other individuals your work. Some may be jealous, some just may completely ignore it, others may hate it, and others may love it. Its all about trial and error learn from what you have done to enhance it not necessarily "mistakes".Creativity feeds off of relaxation. Relaxing is the only way to give your unconscious mind a chance to combine everything you know and everything you are thinking with everything else you know and everything else you are thinking until it hits on something wonderful. You need to completely let go and let your intuition and feelings take over.

11 comments:

  1. last picture is epic! i see all your beads doubling in length as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!:D it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shades! Really enjoy picture 4 where its just "slices" of what you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That final shot is just magic x
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on BLEURGH

    BLEURGH & Xisses
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand what you mean about relaxing. Your spirit is at ease as you begin to really listen to your thoughts. Creativity does indeed feed off relaxation. I think allowing yourself to reach this state of mind is often the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u shld do a post on vintage spots, plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up. I saw your blog through Dee O's GOOD GOOD feature.

    Definitely like what you're doing bruh.

    www.quethelights.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it all. The photos, the style, your blog! New Follower! :)

    Peace & Blessings

    behindyourshadow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God! I really love your sense of style! I really think you'll be a very sucesfull man, I admire you! You've got a great potential!
    Kisses from Argentina!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, good point about relaxation. I have started doing yoga, and I love just sitting and breathing. very calming, and helpful. I love your outfit here. you really have amazing style. completely genius.


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.