Friday, September 30, 2011

Inspired By.....


My inspirations are triggered by so many factors, so usually when I get asked " Spencer, what inspires you?" I always give answer. But it just never really seems fulfilling to me, like my words are just not able to complete project how I really feel.

So rather than just telling you I'd rather just share with you what triggers me at random. It can be clothing, paintings, animals, music, anything and everything that involves and artistic element pretty much really sets me off. These photos below are all via Tumblr so unfortunately I have no background on any of them or where their original source is.

4 comments:

  1. Really inspirational pictures :)

    xoxo,
    http://fashiondollhousee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the guy in orange. He definitely stands out among the crowd in blacks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.