Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WHIH Tumblr

So if you follow me on my twitter as of late most have these letters may look a bit familiar to you, if not I'll give you a brief run down on what it signifies. 

In one of my previous posts I had mentioned that I have been working on a upcoming series entitled "Whats His Is Hers". Get where the initials come from?? ahhh now I have you. Without going to deep into the project and giving it away just yet, while it's still in the works. I'd like to share my "vision board" if you will, of my ideas. Over time I have collected a countless number of images surfing the internet whether it be from blogs to online magazines. However within time a lot of this material just kept building up and I really was just hoarding a bunch of images on my hard drive that I would from time to time go refer back to for inspiration or enlightenment. Instead of just deleting them all I just through them all into a Tumblr account, this way there's no need to delete my inspirations and at the same time share with you my visions of the series and where they stem from.

This Tumblr account shares themes, moods, visions, photography, lifestyles, concepts, you name it. It's all there, everything that has stimulated me and pushed me to make everything want to come true for "Whats His Is Hers" is all on one page.

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. I'm on board (following, that is - your twitter too now). Quite like what I am seeing, glad you didn't discard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!
    I love mens wear on women ... I can not wait to see this project unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.