Thursday, May 10, 2012

Needs & Wants


Sta-Prest Pants

This Spring Levis brings back their 1964 Sta-Prest technology to offer bold,clean coloured trousers in the freshest new fits. The Sta-Prest Pant are designed to uphold a permanent crease even after going through the washing and drying processes. This is really how mixing old with the new is done right and made practical.
Polo Ralph Lauren Surf Print Polo



Last year I picked up THIS floral polo from Ralph Lauren, I fell in love with it the moment I spotted it on the rack. Guess what just last week I fell in love again, but this time it was over Tumblr. Polo has designed this gorgeous Americana Vintage - style surf print shirt. Nothing says summer more than surfers on your shirt, plus I'm a big print fanatic and Polo as always hit the nail right on the head with this one.

Get yours HERE

Gretzky Jacket by Roots Canada




Yeaaaaa!! I'm about to let my Canadian boy side shine for a moment. For a good while now I have been searching for a varsity jacket that speaks at high volume. Instead of just being a plain varsity with leather sleeves, get something that just may leave an impression or even represent something you stand for. Whether its' a team or high school, in this case I got to represent for Canada. What way to better represent with a Gretzky Jacket. This jacket is designed and handcrafted here in Canada, it features great detailing such as exterior pockets with leather trimming, knit collar,cuffs, and waistband.

Get Yours HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading.